Compact and flexible unit with side and top discharge. The unit has an inspection hatch on both sides and six duct connections. Only four of the duct connections are used, so the two unused connections are covered with covers (included). The fans used for supply and exhaust can be selected from the control panel. This enables a single unit to have 16 different connection variants.
- 4.3 inch colour panel with touch display.
- Connection via wired network.
- Cloud solution with responsive design adjusted for mobile, tablet or computer.
- Control via the cloud
- Pressure control (Accessories required)
- Air quality control (Accessories required)
- Humidity control (Accessories required)
- Logging of measure values and history
- Clear text and parameters
Not sure which air handling unit is right for you?
Feel free to use our guide to choose air handlig unit.
|Flow range, l/s||250 - 1000|
|Mounting in cold space||Yes|
|Duct connection, mm||6x400|
|Control Unit||EvoControl Touch|
|Control via app||Yes|
|Heat Exchanger||Rotating Heat Exchanger|
|Output, fan, Nom, W||2 x 1270|
|Supply voltage, V||1x230V|
|Cooker hood (Optional)||No|
|Water battery kit (Accessory)||Yes|
|Electric battery kit (Accessory)||Yes|
|Filter Class||ePM1 55%|