The warranty applies to ventilation units A70T, A110T, A170T, A230T, A390T, A50S, A100S, A200S, A250S, A400S, A590T, A890T, A600ST, A900ST, A1 and A2 manufactured from 1 June 2012 onwards.
These warranty terms and conditions apply to Acetec ventilation units in Sweden.
- The warranty applies from the date of purchase.
- When invoking the warranty, the product’s date of purchase and serial number must be shown and delivered to Acetec at no cost.
- The product has a total warranty period of 5 years from the date of purchase, and the cost of labour and materials is included in years 1 and 2. In years 3 to 5, only deliveries of necessary materials are included.
The warranty does not apply in the following cases.
- Damage in transit
- Faults resulting from incorrect installation, handling, maintenance, repairs or storage that deviates from our instructions or conflicts with industry practice.
- Components such as filters, drive belts, seals, etc. that are exposed to normal wear and tear and are considered to be consumables during the product’s normal life cycle.
- Damage or faults that can arise due to lightning strikes, overvoltage, fire, water damage, etc, which are considered to constitute force majeure.
- Faults caused by the user, installation facility or environment where the product is used.
- Normal wear and tear and aesthetic deterioration that does not affect function and performance.
- Faults caused by uncalibrated operating settings that are important for functionality. Including air flow, convector heater settings.
Warranty repairs are included in years 1 and 2
- During repairs, the personnel shall be given sufficient time and unrestricted access to the product.
- Warranty repairs are provided by our personnel or service personnel approved by us.
- The party ordering the repairs shall supply the contact details of the workplace to our personnel.
- The party ordering the repairs will be invoiced if the repairs are shown to fall outside the framework of these warranty conditions or if sufficient time and unrestricted access to the product is not given.
Limitation of liability
The warranty is limited to necessary measures at reasonable costs that are approved in advance by Acetec.
Acetec will not be held liable for costs resulting from the dismantling, installation or transport of the product.
Acetec will not be held liable for costs such as additional costs arising from damage, operation disruptions
or increased operating costs.
Acetec will not be held liable for indirect costs, follow-up costs or subsequent costs including production disruptions,
loss of business, loss of profit, injury or property damage.
Click here to register your product.